Employment Immigration Lawyer in Ridgeland

Helping Foreign Workers in the U.S.

If you are a skilled worker and can grow and prosper in the U.S., applying for citizenship as a permanent or temporary worker can be a good option. While a majority of immigrants come to the U.S. to work in agricultural jobs, if you are a skilled worker in any field where there is a shortage of domestic workers, you may be able to immigrate based on your work experience.

For help applying for or filing a petition for citizenship, contact Navketan Desai, our employment immigration lawyer, at Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC​ today.

Applying for Temporary or Permanent Citizenship

When filing a petition for citizenship, it is important that you consult with an employment immigration attorney in order to avoid potentially costly or time consuming mistakes. Filing a petition can be complicated, but seeking the help of a lawyer can help ensure that your case is filed in a timely manner in accordance with U.S. regulations and laws.

Navketan Desai at Taggart, Rimes & Graham, PLLC can help you with any of the following:

Legal Assistance for Any Job Type

The U.S. makes about 140,000 job-based immigration visas available each year. If you think you are eligible based on your skills, education, or physical health, a Ridgeland employment immigration attorney may be able to help you, or your family.

No matter if you are a skilled, unskilled, or professional worker Navketan Desai can help you apply for a visa or certification. Our Ridgeland employment immigration attorney has personal experience and speaks English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French, and Arabic to help our clients in their preferred language.

Call our firm in Ridgeland​, MS at 601-501-7105 to request your initial consultation today.